Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It’s Official

When it takes you 1 hour and 40 minutes to fill out all the paperwork for a NEW doctor listing all medications, surgeries, circling all symptoms you have or have had, writing down the doctors you are currently seeing (and you run out of lines on the form) – there is something wrong with you!

Well, I already knew it – (and I’m quite sure there are family members who will jump and say we’ve been saying all along there’s something wrong with you) It’s just when things creep up on you, you sort of just adjust over the years. Sometimes you don’t think about the WHOLE picture. Having to write it down sort of reminds you.

You’d think it would be depressing. Can’t say that’s how I’m feeling. Just thinking, no wonder I feel like crap sometimes.

So I’m off to a headache clinic in Raleigh, NC for the migraines in the morning. Have my list of drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis, menopause, current migraine meds, etc. I’m sure this place has seen worse. Then again, I may be on exhibit tomorrow. I better wear something nice. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment